An important element in planning and performance operations is to ensure that activities can be performed without undue risk to personnel, asset and environment. The systematic process to understand the nature of and to deduce the level of risk is a major input to risk management decision-making.
Beyond Energy is a leader in risk assessment and quantification. Be it quick qualitative analysis or detailed assessment using numeric quantification method like QRA, we have professionals with the right background.
Our ranges of services are:
- HSEIA Development
- Safety Case Development
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- HSE Case Development
- Scenario based Technological Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA)
- Qualitative risk assessment
- Cost-benefit analyses and ALARP justification
- Occupied building risk assessment(BRA)
- Sensitivity/uncertainty analyses
- Frequency Analysis and Consequences Modelling
- Bow Tie Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
We are acknowledged experts in all aspects of safety analysis throughout the lifecycle of an asset, marshalling a range of methods to analyse safety issues, evaluate the performance of protection systems and quantify risks to people, plant and the environment. Not only do we have the latest risk modelling software, but we also have the expertise that allows us identify which models are most suitable for a particular application, and enables us to interpret the results correctly.