Beyond Energy provides a comprehensive study and documentation of analysed hazards and risk reduction measures to justify that risk as been reduced to ALARP. We support all major hazards plants including but not limited to Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation and Nuclear industry. Beyond Energy will develop a comprehensive compilation of Safety Cases either as part of legislative requirement or simply good practice.
Each HSE case takes into account the unique requirements specific to the industry, and relevant legislation, regulations and corporate standards.
Our services are:
- Development, co-ordination and technical supports for all types of HSE cases
- Performing associated risk assessment (qualitative and quantitative)
- Determination of risk reduction measure and their suitability
- Preparation of emergency plans
- Cost benefit analysis and ALARP assessment
- Liaison with relevant parties, joint venture and regulator
- Identification and development of Safety Critical Elements list
- Development of Performance Standard
Tools and techniques include QRA, FMEA/FMECA, FTA, ETA, Human Factors and CFD. We focus particularly on using safety analysis to drive the development of hazard management strategies on projects and in plant operations.